Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get Started?
Firstly, you will create an account on our website after which you will have a username and a password. To buy units, you will make payment into our bank account using the details available on the website, use your username as your depositor's name. When your payment is acknowledged, we will credit your account through your username. You could also do online transfers and online card payments.
How Do I Make Payment For Your Units?
You can make payments in diverse ways;
- - You can pay directly at the bank over the counter, use your username as the depositor's name or you could do a bank transfer over the counter.
- - You can pay online on our website using your ATM cards.
- - You can do POS transfer through designated ATM machines. After the transaction has gone through, you will text your username and the amount paid to our contact lines.
- - You can do internet transfer from your account into our account. Remember to add your username in the remarks section to help us identify you or you may email /call/text your username and the amount paid to our contact lines / email address.
How Long Will My Account Be Credited After Payment?
You account will be credited immediately your payment is confirmed. Usually within 30 minutes.
How Do I Make Payment Online With My ATM card?
- - Log in to your account
- - Look for Billing at the top Menu and Click Buy SMS
- - Type in the number of units you want to buy. The cost is automatically calculated for you
- - Select mode of payment and click "Proceed to Make Payment"
- - Check the purchase summary for confirmation
- - Click "CONTINUE"... Follow the on screen directives on the payment gateway portal
What Are The Acceptable Number Format?
The Acceptable number formats are as follows 080..., 23480..., +23470...
Please do not use number without the leading zero or without the international country code (eg 8034521...). Message sent to number like this are sent to international numbers starting with 803... and will be charged accordingly.
How Do I Send To Multiple Numbers?
Separate multiple numbers with comma eg (08032333312,234805849444) or one per line e.g;